Influenster Lover!

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Weight Watchers Ice Cream Review

Recently I was given 2 coupons from Influenster to try Weight Watchers Ice Cream. To be honest I was skeptical. I have never tried diet ice cream before and expected it to taste like cardboard. Oh, how wrong I was. I went to my local WalMart and chose the English Toffee Crunch treats.


I grabbed the first frozen treat with trepidation but once I sunk my teeth in I was hooked. The chocolate was smooth, the toffee crunchy and flavorful and the ice cream smooth and just the right flavor of vanilla. To be honest the 2 boxes didn't last long in my house. My whole family loved them.

Will I buy these? Absolutely!I can't wait to try other flavors. Weight Watchers, you have proven me wrong about diet ice cream and I thank you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment